1.6

I had the complete service for two of my homes.First my heating stop working, and they came out to check and said need new Furness.

Got new Furness was $1800 and they would pay $400 ok. So submitted the claim, it was almost 6 weeks and no check. So I called, and they said you were missing serial number and we did not approve. Ok here again another hour on the phone and lost few months.

She said ok, don't worry, we will approve without that serial number. 3 weeks later got a letter, you owe $.14 cents and we could not send you the check. So I called to pay she said we need serial number for this and can not approve you. We lost almost 9 weeks now.

WHEN TIME TO PAY BACK, NIGHT MARE. DO NOT USE THEM.

I HAVE NOT TOLD YOU ANTOHTER STORY YET.DONT GO WITH THIS COMPANY AND I AM STUCK RIGHT NOW AND CAN NOT CANCLE MY ACCOUNT OTHER WISE THEY WILL NOT PROCESS MY CLAIM.

Review about: Nicor Home Solutions Home Warranty.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Being on the phone not less then an hour every time.

Had an Experience with Nicor Home Solutions?

Comments

PivotalHomeSolutions

If you would like us to investigate your situation, please feel free to give us a call at 888-414-2197 or you can e-mail us through our website at http://www.yourhomesolutions.com. Pivotal Home Solutions has over 1.2 million contracts in multiple states throughout the U.S. Our company is a trusted provider of comprehensive warranty plans, as well as leasing programs for water heaters and appliances in some markets.