I have the NICOR/PIVOTAL service plan since last 4 years and have only had call them few times for some services.last time I called was for my dishwasher where they sent the technician prob was lazy can within few mins just wrote that the dishwasher is non-repairable and can be replaced.

The same night I tried to start it and it started immediately with no issues. SO WE DECIDED THAT WE SHOULD NOT TAKE BAD ADVANTAGE BY MISUSING THIS SERVICE PLAN TO REPLACE OUR DISHWASHER AND WE DECIDED NOT REPLACE IT. The dishwasher have been working since than for last 2 years with no issues. Today my dishwasher stopped working and when I called Nicor, the customer service rep without trying to help or check just kept on saying that they cannot service as I did not replace the dishwasher and here I am thinking their is NO CARE ABOUT LOYALTY OR ABOUT DOING RIGHT THING FOR THIS COMPANY - NICOR?

I was trying to save companies money by not replacing the dischwasher as it started working - ABSOLUTELY NO APPRECIATION FOR THAT. Nicor has nothing to lose as they cap at $400.

when i asked for the supervisor - the supervisor reacted the same words and I could hear the employee telling her in background to say this things.I was surprised to see that the supervisor did not make her judgement or call to provide good customer service and instead was acting very rudely.

Review about: Nicor Home Solutions Protection Plan.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Good afternoon.Thank you for reaching out to us.

We hold ourselves accountable to our customers first and foremost and are sorry to hear about your dishwasher situation.

Could you please send me a direct message on here with your contact information so we can be in touch?Again, thank you for contacting us and we appreciate your patience.

to PivotalHomeSolutionsCares #1446080

to Anonymous #1446093

Thank you. I have located your account details and forwarded your message to a specialist who will be in touch soon.